CADMOULD Warp enables you to simulate shrinkage and warpage of any geometry.
It computes the following results:
- Stress states (including frozen residual stresses)
- Temperatures after demolding
CADMOULD Warp is an ideal complement to the modules Fill (simulation of the filling
phase), Fiber (fiber orientation) and Pack (simulation of the packing and cooling
- Precisely anticipate shrinkage and warpage
- Solve warpage issues by optimizing process parameters, adapting the mold
design or changing wall thicknesses
- Use precise virtual measurement tools, to check compliance with dimensions
- Reduce sampling and waste, since warpage can be optimized beforehand
- As a result, better first-time right ratio and reduction of costly tool corrections.
This results in significant time and cost savings
- The simulation results enable you to discuss options, advantages and
disadvantages with your customers and colleagues