Cadmould Warp precisely predicts the shrinkage and resulting warpage of plastic parts of any geometry. The calculations are based on material properties and process parameters.
A simulation with Warp permits a rapid comparison of different variants. Injection molding errors are easy to detect, enabling you to optimize the entire injection molding process.
- Calculates the shrinkage and warpage of the part upon demolding and after cooling
- Makes allowance for the pressure profiles from the packing phase simulation
- Permits measurement of the cavity and the warped part
- Employs automatic or manual three-point fixation for alignment to real measuring assignments
- Uses the fiber orientation from the Cadmould Fiber calculation to ensure a reliable prediction for fiber-reinforced materials.