Cadmould Essential reliably simulates mold filling in the injection molding of plastic parts of all geometries. The software supplies reliable basic calculations within a matter of minutes.
By using Essential, you can rapidly optimize part quality even if you are a newcomer to injection molding simulation. You determine the best possible position and number of gating points, avoid injection molding errors such as entrapped air and reduce weld lines. This results in shorter development and production times as well as lower production costs. In addition, the visualization functions provide greater assurance in respect of a design suitably tailored to the plastic, feasibility analyses and cost planning.
- Calculates results for the filling phase, including the filling diagram, pressure distribution, temperatures, flow rates and clamping force
- Depicts results in animations and 3D sections
- Determines the cooling time and article volume
- Includes a comprehensive manual explaining all the functions
- Offers viewlets (short instruction videos) with simple application examples
- Permits intuitive operation through a Microsoft®-Windows® user interface
- Can be upgraded to all other Cadmould modules